• Sharlu coolant is to be used in internal combustion engine water cooling systems. The product can be used neat or be further diluted with pure de-mineralized water depending upon the climatic conditions.
• In a clean cooling system Sharlu coolant will deliver optimum performance and protection for up to one year after which the system should be drained and thoroughly rinsed with clean water before being refilled with Sharlu Coolant. After topping up, the engine should be started for a few minutes. Periodical top up can be done with pure de-mineralized water.
• Effective year round engine cooling without boiling.
• Prevents sludge and scale deposits
• Prevents cavitations.
• Efficient lubrication of water pumps
• Compatible with metal used in engine cooling systems including aluminum alloys